Monday, September 04, 2006

Welcome to my tech blog

Hi folks,

I am starting this new blog today to satisfy my appetite for Technology. I am a graduate in Medicine but I also posses Masters in Computer Science and that is the reason that inspite of being active in Medicine I have inherent love for technology which so far I have been using to my advantage in research and various other day to day functions. I usually keep all my lovely softwares in one nice folder but then I realized that I should share them with the world.

My main focus in this blog would be to share with you nice and small software. I personally like small softwares which are easy on RAM, less CPU intensive and quick to install and run. I also intend to share good technological news in which I am interested and sometime I may discuss big size softwares if I am blown away by its functionality. I hope you will enjoy my posts here and at the same time softwares which I mention. Do not forget to leave your feedback in comments section.

sincerely,

Sid

No comments: